пятница, 27 марта 2015 г.

I'm not over you

I'm not over 
I'm not over you just yet
Cannot hide it 
You're not that easy to forget 
I'm not over



This is my story with this Tucan Cross Stitch Kit. I don't even remember when I started it. It's def' more that 5 years ago. But once upon a time I found it hidden somewhere with all the schemes and the key description, and the colors. All at one place and I decided that I'll finish it. I generally love to consider myself a person that finishes everything ever started. So for now, beeing interrupted almost always by other gift cross-stitched kits, reading, knitting and a lot  of other hobbies, I demand some force to make me finish this one. I actually love it very much. It's a big colorful picture that will be amazing on my kitchen's wall.



2 комментария:

  1. ohhh nu pot sa cred ca ai atata rabdare, bravooo scumpa mea!!! Sa il vad cat mai repede aici postat si cu poze din bucataria ta :)) Pupici, Liuba x

    ОтветитьУдалить