понедельник, 23 марта 2015 г.

Denim skirts and other pleasures.

I've done it again. Another pair of jeans went to a great denim skirt. And this one I love so much I even break my own rule of not wearing same clothes two weeks in a row. I literally wear it each week. I just look throughout my completed outfits and reach this skirt to put it on:) It is so comfy and goes almost with everything. Best combination for me.

I also tend to get back to my crosstitch. I have waaaaay to many schemes waiting for me. And now, as my significant other even helps me with crossing my stitches sometimes - it's even funnier and goes faster. I promise, there are some amazing works ahead of me and I am so glad I remembered them! I even got a Dimensions set - OMG, I forgot about it!!!

And, my hands and eyes also reached The Age of Innocence. I've got through 18 pages so far, but it's already captivating!!! Gonna recommend it to all the book lovers out there.


1 комментарий:

  1. ahhh what a great idea! I also would love to know hot to remake or repair some of my clothes, but being honest I am not that good :(

    I love your this new skirt. Colour is nice and you could combine with bright colours. Have a great week ahead! Liuba x

    ОтветитьУдалить