среда, 4 марта 2015 г.

Baby can hold it

And that day has come (hopefully some more on their way too). Our babe made it through the night without any *wet accidents* and we are so happy about that. I do hope it goes on like that further till always. It took her one week to understand our wishes and it took me one week to get accustomed to her and just acknowledge her as a member of our family. I am at peace now.
And she is so funny when she sees me in the evening and jumps around like a crazy frog. Make me feel a part of her heart too.
We also discovered a new trick - when we want to hold her still, we put her in the bath tube - thus we have time to get dressed and nor wondering about her adventures around the flat. She doesn't seem to mind that. I can't barely wait for warm days to come to be able to go to the lake near by our surrounding. She'll love it for sure, as for the moment she adores to take bath.
And all for today:)
Stay tuned as Ayla we'll def have some more new to share:)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий