понедельник, 2 марта 2015 г.

Random busyness

New Year is all about new goodies. And I want to have plenty of that.
Our best acquisition so far is Princess Ayla. It's been a week. I am more of *Keep calm and wait for her to come to senses*))) My love finally wakes up early in the morning, never gets enough sleep, but still showing his best care for this little child. I see some grains of judgment in her actions and that makes me be optimistic. It's just i am already used to have a plus worry in the family and now all and everything is circled around her. But time will come...and she will let me hug her, and kiss her without engaging a bit action out of it.
I'm back to the classics. First thought in my mind was: Going back to classics (Tess) is like taking a bath with milk - goes so smoothly! Just enjoying it very much.

I am also back to my cross-stitching. I have huge work ahead of me and I plan to get it all done. I love this hobby of mine and beeing kept away from it makes me sad. I am trying my best to go on!

I also have beed DIY sewing lately. Tryin' to do it each weekend. It's fun and I love to redo some clothes. Still have to do a picture of my last cherry denim skirt.








Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий