вторник, 19 июня 2012 г.

Weekending at home:)

There is no time limit for stepping in into an adult life, but when it happens you don't have time to realize that you've been there for a while. I am still processing all this experience and it's gettin' more and more emotional for me. I never thought that I am in charge of some decisions that will be taken so earlier in time. I wish I could file for a delay but what is meant to be has to be done.
Past weekend was tough and with low level of my plans fulfillment.
 At least I've done some great pictures and got a lot of hugs from my mom:)
Swallower's nest. They are coming each year and for us it's a Sign of Luck:) Mom even accepts all the mess they are producing during the Accommodation period.



Beautiful Clematis Flower:) Just one drop that with transformed into a great Beauty:)Mom said she will move it soon to some other place, I think it's pretty handsome here though.
One cherry tree:) So small but still fruity:)
Red Currant:)
Gooseberry:)
Peer tree.
Parsley.
Green beans:)



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий