четверг, 7 июня 2012 г.

Personal Development:)

I was all about SWOT Analysis in the University and it all changed into SMART Objectives in real life:)
 All the Estimations transformed into the Aspirations.

S is for Specific

An objective should be specific, clear and concise. You need to be able to describe the objective in detail to fulfill it. What type of cookbook should I write? Will it cover Italian cooking, three ingredient dishes or just desserts?

M is for Measurable

An objective should be quantitatively or descriptively measurable. Create a mechanism to track progress in meeting the objective. In my cookbook example, I want to write 100 recipes.

A is for Achievable or Attainable

An objective should be achievable or attainable given the resources for the project. It should require effort to reach the objective (or else why set one at all?), but it should not be so far-reaching that you will become frustrated. In the cookbook example, I will need to consider my expertise (I used to have a meal assembly business) and other commitments (kids, other writing assignments) in setting an objective.

R is for Relevant

An objective should be relevant or aligned with goals or larger strategies. Now that I am no longer actively developing recipes for my business and pursuing a writing career instead, does it make sense to focus on a cookbook?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий