вторник, 19 июня 2012 г.

A Beautiful Garden.

My parents considerably enlarged our garden last year and a lot of trees/plants/berries/fruits/vegetables/verdure were planted. Every creature touched by my Mom will grow fast, big and handsome.We have a lot of fruit trees there and what I like the most is that there is no specific garden design or a plan of what should be in our garden. My mom accepts everything that is given and  plants it. We even have a Rowan-tree among the fennel.
I like just to go there and take pictures of everything I see.
Do not forget about tasting it properly sometimes:)
I like this one very much:)
Fennel area:)
Melissa zone.
Lilac Tree.
Clematis Flower.
Calendula.
About to blossom.
Lilly Flower.
Geranium
Pink flower:)

1 комментарий:

  1. Vai, MyAmy, ador sa privesc fotografiile facute de tine. As vrea sa fac si eu fotografii mai bune. Tu cum ai invatat? Poti sa-mi recomanzi ceva?

    ОтветитьУдалить