вторник, 10 апреля 2012 г.

Easter Hanmade cards

I wanted so much to do something beautiful for this Easter:)
 It was a nice weekend with a lot of Sun, and I was in a Great Mood for Great things:) I have started these cutties past week and was in a search of ideas for the gift package. It came suddenly and in a very fluent tone. I mean, when I understood what I want, in that very second I new where I'll take all the necessaries from:)
Some free printables from The best site ever:) and a color printer have done it for me.
Just a small update - One of my "not very good" features is to collect a lot of unnecessary stuff. Well, it is necessary at some point, I guess:) I could use those nice ribbons for my Easter cards.
No more words..Just pictures.


 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий