понедельник, 24 августа 2015 г.

Weekend of contrasts!

This weekend we had some nice time watching a few good movies and some spare moments for some bad ones:)
So our good ones will be:
the LOFT (2015)
This means War (2012).
Please trust me and in case you wonder for a good easy movie, go for these ones. It is always hard to find smth interesting to watch lately so I've decided to forward my recommendations each time I find some cuts you should have look at:)
And the worst moment of film-watching goes to: "Iron Sky" and "Mirror mirror". Take my word upon it - don't waste any of your precious time:))
I also enjoyed a bit of cross-stitching with my hubs and this way two of my works went forward with a few cm. So excitetd to get back in touch with these two. I hope, soon it all be over and I'll have them on my walls:)
And I even found a perfect lighting for phone shooting of the pices.
Loveit loveit.



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий