понедельник, 10 августа 2015 г.

Uncensored responsibilies

Being over controlling person leads to extra resposibility in my mind. That's why, having a dog, which wasn't my decision at all, was a challenge for me.
I accepted it and of course, it's a Soul we're talking about, with all it's characters and good'en'bad moods. And as long as it's in my life, it will be at my best terms.
For sure, I suppose I might be tough and serios in education, but sometimes it got me nervous and out of my confort zone. With time, I found my path and my way of treating the situation and now I even enjoy to go out and educate our little princess.
Being a little over this situation, I feel so afraid when I hear some of people taking dogs just for show of, beauty and all other wrong reasons.
For real, so many irresponsable pet owners and so many cuties to suffer.
Please be aware of your choises and own the responsibilities.
Meanwhile here are some of our friends:)








Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий