четверг, 20 августа 2015 г.

Living a loving life

Going through time, the leading thought in my mind is to be happy. Not Universally happy, not happy because I try to please everyone and everybody, but HAPPY because I can do what I've always dreaming of doing.
And you know what, that aknowledgment comes with time, experience and boldness. I can choose to be a pleaser and convince myself that it's the happiest way for me, but I also can force my attitude and start doing what I love.
I returned to my cross-stitching long-term pieces, I plan to sew some more interesting stuff for me, I love taking photos, of puppies as lately (I had to postpone that a little, 'cause I broke my hub's lenses and it was a big deal and I am so dreadfully sorry and I never expected that bad turn-out but I do want to shoot more and I'll stitch the camera to my hands just to mak sure it couldn't fall off) and of my home flowers.
Some of knitting projects may come up soon, some drawing is back in my life also. BUT, all this will never be the top of my happy life, cause the only one who can spice it up is my Hubby.
Love who you are, love what you do and love the LOVE of your life!











Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий