вторник, 12 мая 2015 г.

Outta home for Fun

We had our first experience with Puppy Ayla going out for 2 days in a complete different scene. She handled it with a chilling grace. First Subway drive, first car drive - just sleeping in the arms of my hubs.
She does barks at the strangers approaching us though. Real little defender as she is!:)
Of course she as a little bit to *starve jumping* at everything that smelled food and we had to cut her short of it, but it was pleasant memory afterall.
It was for the first time that I turned into a complete control freak, as I had to monitor were she was each moment, 'cause it's def not the time to let her unobserved even for a second. I'm a poppy momy in transition:)
I've got napkings, food, plates, water...a lot to consider in a trip with a 4 months old puppy:)
We've got it all when someone we love is concerned.
Love, puppy kisses and hugs!




















1 комментарий:

  1. I can't believe that! You having such wonderful time all together! Your post really cheered me up. Hugs and kisses to all of you :) Liuba x

    ОтветитьУдалить