вторник, 7 апреля 2015 г.

Ayla The Destroyer

I knew it would be bad. But nothing like that would ever cross my mind. It was a hard acknowledgement of what my limits are and how to deal with messy chaos. And for sure it has nothing to do with feelings. Let's just to be fair. It doesn't matter if it's a dog, a child or a parrot. When a did is wrong - it's wrong. And I was so angry and angry with nobody, cause our lady Monster did what she had to do, but I really am waiting for the those days when she'll be the dog of my dreams - smart listener and a gentle hugger.
Till then I'll just discover new stain&smell carpet removers, double check the doors before leaving the house and change the mattress.
And she's just three months...
And we don't even have kids yet...
Life changes and it's normal, it's just another type of normal.

At least she's not that big...yet!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий