понедельник, 25 мая 2015 г.

Baby blanket - Patchwork - first try!

I have that desire for so long, but never with the motive. Now I've got a godson and time limit, so I had to deal with it. It seemed to be the perfect present.
I took a friend for fabric shopping and I think it was the craziest shopping ever. We debated for 2 hours over the selected colors, main theme and prints. I would call this the hardest part of all. So many ideas, and just one blanket!:))
My hubs did all the calculations with the measurements I've given him. I had a few days for cutting the pieces. And here I understood that 10*10 cm is too small and my next work will be out of bigger squares.
I never new how much time it will take to get it all sewed, but one full day was enough. We puzzled with the squares at the begenning, took pictures (to know which one goes where) and I started sewing.
It was a funny tiresome work full of pleasure. Of course I have commited a mistake, but it looks even funnier this way:)
I love the result and the idea that it's so unique.
So much more to come!














2 комментария:

  1. wowwww ce bravoooo esti! Arata superb si toate stofele sunt atat de childish asa cum sunteti voi hehehe. Sunteti foarte dragalsi. Pupici. Liuba x

    ОтветитьУдалить