четверг, 4 июня 2015 г.

Impromptu Bike Marathon

We finally got our bikes ready. I mean someone did for us:) But well, it's worth it if that's somebody else's headache and you just pick it up done.
Opening season for bike rides was late in the evening, work after, with a complete rain waterfall on our heads. 3 min ride from the train station to our home made us wetty&sweaty. Good warm bath made all the cares fade away.
Coming back to the Marathon. Actually, I headed ourselves to Okhotny for a skirt and as my hubs said, why not make a short trip with the bikes in the City Center of Great old Moscow.
And while doing our short trip we felt kind of lonely, 'cause some main streets were empty and BOOOM! thouthands of bikes came across. Like, OH YEAR, what's that and Why we are not making part of it? So we did. For a while. As it was in the opposite direction of our purpuse shopping place, we turned back soon after.
DEF, for the first time I've seen so many people on bikes. I never've seen so many people in a Subway at the same time.So many! What a feeling of belonging to smth HUGE:)
Marvelous DAY!
Love my LOVE and mesmerized by my HAPPY life!


 





  

 





 




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий