пятница, 4 июля 2014 г.

Peep talk about *Beep* book

It is real like the Sun, Earth and us. The text is real, the feelings are real, the moves are real. I kinda get frustrated when after aproaching some people with the offer to read this book, I am turned away by their prejudice.
Oh, C'mon! I liked the book, I've read the second one and I am defenitely waiting for the third one!
If one cannot read a *different* book, how can you dare and wait for great thing in life? Don't you know that extraordinary things happen to extraordinary people?
I lived this book in one evening, the second one - in one day, the third takes even more time - beacuse of the relase date:)
Like all the good americans would say: "Get out of the box":)

1 комментарий:

  1. wowwwww I also would love to read it. You wrote a super review for it and hope that one day I will write a positive review for this book, too. Keep reading and enjoy your reading!

    Much love,
    Liuba G
    xXx

    ОтветитьУдалить