понедельник, 21 июля 2014 г.

Back to beauty!

I felt I should let the World know about these great discoveries I've made recently in the beauty make-up shop.
First of all, let me remind you that I'm not an *everydaywearingmymakeup* person. I have too little time in the morning for that, I have yoga classes 3 times a week and I don't have time to wash it away before the workout etc. I even finally decided to get rid of all my make-up stuff, because it was expired long ago and was more of a memory than of use to me.
But this weekend my hubs expressed (again) his desire to see my nails polished with red, my lips also in red and so it went on. We entered the beauty store, I've directed him to the labels I prefere and he chose.
And I am happy with the result.  I really am.
My impressions on the products are about to follow.
1. Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss.
 I love this red lipstick. It's a real Matte, lasts long enough, good and colorfull structure and I do like the smell and the taste.

2. Volume Glamour Max Holidays Green Lagoon Mascara from Bourjois.
Both of us were intrigued by the color and we decided to give it a try. I was a little bit reserved as whether I want to use it for work or not. But I dared (as I usually do) and got pleased! The color is gentle, you cannot even define it from a far away distance. It looks great on lashes, not to heavy and gives a pleasent nuance to my green eyes. It's a definite GO mascara!



3. Queen Attitude Volume Mascara frum Bourjois.
I've taken that one, because it was the only one in brown. And the major point that striked me is that it washes away with water and with NO TEARS! My eyes are too sensible to all of the make up and I always get some burns in the eyes when I remove mascara/shades etc. This one is perfect. Gentle volume, natural look. Just what I wanted.




My great 'thanks to all of this products! They've made my husband happy and pleased me a lot!!!



2 комментария:

  1. mmm what a taste your hub got :))
    I'm definitely not a makeup person and also it is because I am lazy to get earlier to put it on :)

    Great review and very motivated! loveeeeeeeeeee xxx

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Liuba, he is very tempted when my concerns are involved. It's like the Moon and the Stars - all for me:)))

    ОтветитьУдалить