понедельник, 28 июля 2014 г.

50 shades of love and hate


Dear every person that read/didn't read this book!

Let's all step aside the fact that we loved the book and we hated it. A calm look will do a better job.
I think the book is good. It's good 'cause for me there's nothing wrong in *love always wins* core. It does.
A few matters I would like to ckeck out in the book rewind.

 - The World is full of simple, gentle, sweet and lovely ladies that are smart, captive and innocent. And the World is spinning around due to their pure love. I do perfectly understand Ana(stacia) and her inofensive will of paying for herself and not recieve expensive gifts. Some people are raised like that. It is correct. If you are independent, intelligent and straightforwarded, you believe in your own powers and live within your beliefs and possibilities. You're pure and all your thought are like this.

-The World is full of powerfull, successful, *handsome as Hell* young men. They have everything they could wish for, except sincere love, cause they don't know they need it or that it exists. I mean they just nead real simple feelings, something beyond rivarly, competition, anger, challenge etc. Down to Earth feeling. Because we are people with the same psychological basics.

-I did not get the Great fuzz regarding the *X scenes. Too much? Not at all. Each of us has own preferences and as long as it satisfies both of the lovers, everything is in the limits of their own passion. He loved it because of a completely different reasons, she was brought to a new world of existance and she embraced it step by step. His love made him step forward to her wishes, her love made them meet in the middle of his desires.

- And about that fight, when he finds out that she's pregnant and comes home completely waisted: What a woman in love does? She takes his cloths off, puts him to bed and all her thoughts are about the fact that no matter where was he, with whom and why - she loves him. And she'll deall with all the sadness tommorow.
Basically, that's also my way of dealing with family quarells. I am mad, sad, unhappy, but all this with only one thought on my mind. I love him and I always will.

A love reading is always a Win-Win for me:)

1 комментарий:

  1. wowww what a great review darling. You totally made me to read this book. I love the way you explained, it is fantastic and all these smart, simple words motivated to go and buy this book :)
    Thank you darling and have a super evening!!! xxx

    ОтветитьУдалить