пятница, 25 января 2013 г.

The Gossip Girl's Finale

Just found out that I've missed the last episode of Gossip Girl. What a tremendous pleasure was to enjoy it now.
It was a discovering era for us, "wine girls", and I'm sure each of us retreived something unbelievable out of this Manhattan's Elite.
Blair and Chuck is all that we could dream about. Her wedding dress is luxuriant breath of delicacy. I am very rejoiced in their relationship and for me love always wins...now and forever.
Humphrey and Serena are kind of ment to be together too. 'Cause if we think about it, there was nobody else more acquainted of her dreams and wishes. Serena was in a perpetual search of love never exactly
 knowing how she want that love to be. Now, if a woman is in doubt of her intentions, I'm sure 
there always will be a Humphrey to get a lady back on track. 
Lily and Rufus - didn't get it. Are they still together or who is spending all that van der Woodsen
 money??
Nate...oh Nate...there are tones of cutesmartandgorgeous ladies like me out there waiting for you to love'em:)))


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий