воскресенье, 6 января 2013 г.

Family fights

I never expeted to be arguing with my hubs abot who's the Chief and who's cooking today. It's a real lifetime battle of ours. And it's funny...And it's unconceivable...
I like to see my hubby so creative. His cuisine is insperational. Whenever he is in the kitchen - I see the most reckless man ever. It's a dazzling magic we are living in.
Me in the kitchen - it's Big Mama cooking)) I like to take all the fame and place. No help needed ever.I'm the boss over my territory.
And as a result, kind of *our way to go*, is to devide the dishes...And so we do.

Pasta with codfish, celery and ginger.Hubs takes all the credit for it:)
Rice with shrimps and salted cabbage. *I took care of cabbage:)
Placinta. Always and forever on me!!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий