понедельник, 21 января 2013 г.

Family moments

      Starting a family nowadays is challenging. It's like starting your own business - people are waiting you to fail. And it's no wonder they might be right. A lot of us are in an endless fight looking for happiness and of course noone is in time to wait. Sometimes we rush into things just for a fake fleeting mirage and that's what makes us fail.
      That to be said, we had plenty of time dating. So, now, living together our family moments, I do appreciate every second of us: we cook, we play, we dance, chat like b*tches and cuddle like for the first time. That's  what makes the *family* work - just enjoying every moment we have.
      Sometimes I'm afraid that my hubs might consider me a little too delightfull about everything inside and outside our home: 'cause I'm like: "Oh, I love our cacti, Oh, it's in blossom" or "Oh, I like our spoons so much, and dishes, and huge fridge" and I can repeat it every day of the week. But, that's just me - I like to savor what we have and I'm thankfull for it.
     As to above, I think we, somehow, found ur symbol. 'Cause there, in the middle, is our first elephant, that my hubs gave me on our first date. He started a tradition back than, not knowing what a great idea it is.
 I love you,
XoXo.
Small one - the first one, wood one - from Sri Lanka, purple one - our Christmas elephant.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий