вторник, 13 марта 2012 г.

Holiday Randomness

Everyone has a word to say about the present of the past week holiday.
Well, I have a paragraph:)
A pleasant work atmosphere of course was en-lighted with some nice presents as flowers and candies.



























I think a Flower is always welcomed, careless the holiday, and a candy is just a way to make the present look more valuable.




















But that's all that has been settled, so no Surprise emotion involved.
The real Surprise was a flower headed to me from a complete stranger, some phone calls from the persons I wouldn't think of calling even on their birthdays and my home vacation leave.
Call me on mattresses for not taking time to shoot with my camera, but I still snapped a few pics with my Pinky Canon handsomeness:)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий