четверг, 22 марта 2012 г.

The Good Wife.

I am not sure why I like it, but I do.
Mostly because this very particular reason - it shows you all so real, all the things you want to do and even more things you don't have the right to do. Not moral, not social, no right.
I know there is no scale we could measure our good wife qualities, but we have Love. And Love is feeded with this qualities. You cannnot deny that it is a challenge to make yourself capable of Love gift and as long as you have people you want to share it with - you will adjust yourself to this qualities.
And it is not that bad as it sounds. It's even quite better when you get the taste of it.
I'm about to take this bite:) Will you?:)














P.S.:I love Julianna Margulies and her character. I remeber her from the E.R. and she is still that bright as before.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий