четверг, 26 августа 2010 г.

Pip Talk)

A few days before, one of my guests told me his lifetime story)

"Do you want to know how tricky is my wife? When we moved in  together, I was about to live this way next 30 years as well. But in two years, she came to me and said: Look you are The MAN, I love you, You are the best and you just have to pick up a date. We have this, this and this date available. When I picked up a date, and we were preparing for our wedding I understood that I didn't actually asked her to marry me))
Than, you know, each bride is supposed to have a ring, and by that time, one of my friends was selling a PORSCHE, so I asked her: Do you want a PORSCHE or a ring?? She's got the CAR) In a year, right before Christmas, she when to ma again with the wellknown words: Look, I love you, You are THE MAN, but all of my friends have a ring, so I want one as well. But don't worry, I'm not I'm not in a HURRY, because I want a BIG Diamond))) And she's got the RING))))

I told him, that His wife is not tricky - SHE is SMART))))

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий