понедельник, 1 декабря 2014 г.

Paradise Lasting Finish Lipstick in RIMMELland

No make-up skills ever will allude a master in me. I just know how hard is to find affordable product of your pleasure, especially in make-up, because we are so different and have different preferences.
My another pitch for the lipsticks is Lasting Finish Lipstick from RIMMEL.
Actually, no wonder I'm all about RIMMEL. We first came in contact back in my University times in Romania. It was never available in my country, so I was very happy to return my courtesy toward it again here.
Back to my lip *paradice* tips. This rouge is consistent, heavy in structure - that is very fortunate for cold winter outsides walks. The color is matte, covering entirely natural lip nuance.
My verdict is a GO,GO aproach. I might try some more advanced colors later, for now a good nude is my option:)




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий