четверг, 11 декабря 2014 г.

Boots hunting

Much comfort is overwhelming, so there is no way I'm gonna struggle to look fashionable in disfavour of personal well-being.
With a home-trip ahead of us, supposing a considerable walking path, I want to get my feet comfy'.
And for that I'll shop for some season boots.
I want smth neat, sweet amd warm.
I also get pretty discomforted in the airplanes and believe or not, but I'm taking my trip attire very seriously. I do not feel good on the airplane, and in order to reduce all the pressure from controllable outting, I choose what to wear very wisely.
 And beaing able to get my feet out of boots in a click while being unable to bent or lean over in a fastened belt, I need to secure my options and comfort:)
So here are my top three choises:





We'll see what comes out of these Boot Hunting:)



2 комментария: