среда, 26 ноября 2014 г.

Gone thoughts about Gone Girl.

Twisted minds conclude in a whirled life line. There is time we should admit that fisrt 10 impressions are always wrong and the reality is far away from the Paradise oblivion.
Leave, love and contemplate the perspective that was created for you by somebody else - that's the mistake we are all entrusted in.
Just forget and forgive, you'll get what you deserve at the end anyway... always!

P.S. It's all about the book. I haven't seen the movie, nor am I sure I want or will.




-        Well, there are all kind of men…and you are the wrong kind.
-        Nick is like a good stiff drink: he gives everything the correct perspective.
-        I like the best about him, the way he makes me. Not the way he makes me feel, just makes me.
-        Delaware, the state of many rich identities.
-        It’s our one-year anniversary and I am fat with love, even though people kept telling and telling us the first year was going to be so hard, as if we were naïve children marching off to war.
-        So the lobsters are a perfect in-between, the lobsters are what everyone tells us that marriage is about: compromise!
-        You’d literally lie, cheat and steal – hell, kill, - to convince you are a good guy.
-        … they thought more before nine a.m. that most people thought all month.
-        … a bulb of beer and cigarettes and fried-egg odor attached to him, a placenta of stink.
-        People have to do awful things for money.
-        I never thought I’d be the kind of woman who’d be told to fuck herself by her husband.
-        The kind of guys who were born without the fear gene, imperious to pain.
-        I was embodiment of every writer’s worst fear: a cliché.
-        You know that old cliché : Men want her, and women want to be her.
-        But I don’t understand the point of being together if you’re not the happiest.
-        If you can’t take care of me while I’m alive, you have made me dead anyway.
-        Ironic people always dissolve when confronted with earnestness, it’s their kryptonite.
-        I watched that clip so much, I was in danger of borrowing a British accent.

- Love makes you want to be a better man. But maybe love, real love, also gives you permission to just be the man you are.
- There's a difference between really loving someone and loving the idea of her.
- Sleep is like a cat: It only comes to you if you ignore it.
- My mother had always told her kids: if you're about to do something, and you want to know if it's a bad idea, imagine seeing it printed in the paper for all the world to see.

- Because every morning you have to wake up and be you

- I don't understand the point of being together if you're not the happiest.

- Because isn’t that the point of every relationship: to be known by someone else, to be understood? He gets me. She gets me. Isn’t that the simple magic phrase?

- I was told love should be unconditional. That's the rule, everyone says so. But if love has no boundaries, no limits, no conditions, why should anyone try to do the right thing ever? If I know I am loved no matter what, where is the challenge? I am supposed to love Nick despite all his shortcomings. And Nick is supposed to love me despite my quirks. But clearly, neither of us does. It makes me think that everyone is very wrong, that love should have many conditions. Love should require both partners to be their very best at all times. 



2 комментария: