понедельник, 20 октября 2014 г.

The Phantom of The Opera musical

I give it all to the chandelier!!!
 That was my first musical experience and for the moment I feel good that I've watched the movie before. I'll try to do otherwise next time to see if there's any point in listening to the lyrics.
Now back to our circus:) Of course the English/original vesion of songs suits me better, but russian adapation is great. And I do think if you really want to shiver *The Phantom of The Opera is here* through yourself, you have to listen to it interpreted by an Orchestra. It is impresive and outrageous. Be-lie-ve me!
Now, about the Theatre itself - the Scenery were so*Grande* that I was waiting to see what will be next on stage.
So, my verdict is - it's worth a try!














Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий