четверг, 17 октября 2013 г.

Russian thought rides

1. - "С" как доллар.
    - "Эйч" как стульчик.
    - "В" как галочка.
2. I thought we are the same, but believe me, we are NOT! I do feel like I've been born on another continent. And the most interesting and abnocsious fact is that sometime, interantionally aplicable rules are stated for nothing here.
When I've made my credit card, I was asked by the bank to present the official translation into russian, to be translated in English afterwards with mistakes. I mean - WHY???
3. And people do not smile in Metro, at all. and I've even heard a comment about it on Moscow FM (russian radio station where everybody speaks in English) and they've noticed that people in Moscow Metro look like they have *poop* on their upper lip))).

And still. my home is where my husband is...so I like it here:)))

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий