вторник, 8 октября 2013 г.

Overwhelming dissapointment

Tryin' to gain more space in our flat, we moved our bicycles out of it, to the doorway on our floor, attached with a lock, obviously.
And I was devastated, when I found out in the middle of the night that some *bastards* were tryin' to steal them last night. Damn, I thought those days were over!!! We leave on 17th floor, with a code lock on the main entrance, and still some people were following us to get to those bikes(.
I am still under bad spirits about it. But I am thankfull that they just ran away and noone got injured, except one lock - that was just cut off in two(and it took some time fot them to deal with it and some noise - that's how my husband heard them).
So, here we are back together...again...me, my hubs and our 4 bikes)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий