среда, 29 июля 2015 г.

Morning horror

After 36 h without electricity, and all thoughts messed up in my mind with concerns of daily habitat and praying for not forgetting anything at home for work and vice versa, I endeavoured into "20 Great american short stories" on my way to work.
Today's reading began with "What was it?" by Fitz-James O'Brien. I read, slept, I got agitated when I realised I am reading a horror story at 7 a.m. Wow. It was interesting. Not fully awaken, I got chills up my spine. But blurry ones. I still kind of was sleeping:)
Nice story though. Never liked the horror stories, but they have some new emotionally impact on me that early in the morning.
And if you know me, you I'm all about new sensations!

2 комментария:

  1. I am glad you enjoy reading this horror :) I don't read much horror, but I remember that when I was a child loved to read scary books, but they never scared me :) Wishing you a great day! Liuba x

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Horror books are not on my wish list either, but once in a while, as a surprise - it works:)

      Удалить