среда, 18 июня 2014 г.

International Museum Night

This Year we've made a modest plan to visit only 2 museums, but even this small number failed. Moscow is too big, and museums are far far away from each other.
Thus we reached only The Cognac Museum. I did really like the organisation of this event. Little crowd was managed appropriately, short lines, many groups and souvenirs at the end. Great!
But, I did not enjoy the Museum itself. I mean, it was nice, but I've expected some "neverheardbeforestories" and records from Guinness book at least...Nothing of that. They've reproduced a french village house with the explanation of how the gem was done and what cupboard was used at that time. I have that kind of "design" at home, seen it at grandma's etc.
I think others enjoyed, so it's a good museum for some uf us:)









Behind the scenes/uncensored version:)










2 комментария:

  1. hahahaha but I can say that you for sure had fun there as your these photographs are so cool and you are looking so happy :P

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. It was a funny day alongside my love hubby:)

    ОтветитьУдалить