среда, 26 марта 2014 г.

My leatherette success

This is the first time I'm almost 100% happy with my tailoring result.
Of course this skirt came out completely different from what is was on the magazine picture. But so is everything I do. Not every style suits me, so I adapt a new turn and make the best out of it.
I would defenitely give credit to my father, who got involved in this process with me and helped me with cutting the pieces. It is much funnier to do it with him.
We adjust the fabrics, play with cutting angles, reconsider magazine advice's and do it on our own at the end. It is creation we are talking about afterall:)
Plus to my dids, I saw plenty of leather skirts all over the trend magazines.And I even haven't expect it to be so popular this year.
Lucky me.

P.S. Stay tune for my next curvy white dress.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий