пятница, 13 сентября 2013 г.

Dreams come true with Juno!

Being overwhelmed with joy of dreams coming true makes you sometimes forget about happinness share. My love gifted me Janome JUNO and I am beyond and above in love with it.
I had some doubts regarding whether I should fear of using it, but it all went away the moment we've started to work together, as a team.

JUNO Star!


As our 1 year anniversary was due this monday, I came up with a brilliant idea of framing a cross-stitch picture I've made a few years ago for my hubs. I admit this was my last minute option of a gift for him. I completely ran out of time and there was nothing else I could come up with as a present. And it came out pretty sweet and with a family meaning, just as I wanted my present to be.

Love pillow!

My next duo with Juno got me a super cool skirt for work outfit. And I love how easy it is to make one of these.

Star Skirt!

Can't wait to get in touch with it again!!!
Cheers.



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий