четверг, 27 июня 2013 г.

Idols

My professional Idol.
Donna Paulsen.
Best business look.
Best brain.
Best quotes.

"Suits: Asterisk (#2.9)" (2012)
Louis Litt: Season pass, Lincoln Center, front row. Every show. 
Donna Paulsen: Really? 
Louis Litt: Yeah! 
Donna Paulsen: Do I have to go with you? 
Louis Litt: Hell no! 
Donna Paulsen: Thank you, Louis. 
Louis Litt: You are welcome. God, could this day get any better? 

Donna Paulsen: Daniel just made Louis senior partner. 
Jessica Pearson: How do you know? 
Donna Paulsen: Four years ago, Norma told me that Louis had a suit picked out for the day he made senior partner. He is wearing it. 
Jessica Pearson: Son of a bitch, Hardman bought another vote. 
Donna Paulsen: What are you going to do? 
Jessica Pearson: Get it back. 


"Suits: Break Point (#2.5)" (2012)
Rachel Zane: Here's your goddamn birthday card. I don't appreciate you coming into my office saying that no one at the firm has what they're supposed to have, and I don't know what crawled up your ass today, but I take care of my business. 
Donna Paulsen: I'm sorry, Rache. You're right. This isn't about you, this is about me. 


"Suits: Pilot (#1.1)" (2011)
Harvey Specter: Donna, I need the- 
[Donna hands him an envelope
Harvey Specter: . 
Harvey Specter: Oh, also I didn't have a chance to- 
[Donna hands him coffee
Harvey Specter: . 
Harvey Specter: Marry me? 
Donna Paulsen: I took care of that too. We've been married for the last seven years. 


"Suits: Discovery (#2.4)" (2012)
Donna Paulsen: I don't like having my competence questioned. 
Harvey Specter: Yeah, and I don't like being sued for fraud. 


"Suits: High Noon (#2.10)" (2012)
Donna Paulsen: I'm sorry I don't have a photographic memory, but my brain is already busy being awesome. 


"Suits: Sucker Punch (#2.7)" (2012)
Donna Paulsen: And since when have you ever done what Jessica wanted if it wasn't what you wanted too? 


"Suits: Rewind (#2.8)" (2012)
Donna Paulsen: I'll grab the can opener. 
Harvey Specter: Whoa whoa, that's pre-trial ritual. 
Donna Paulsen: We're making an exception. 
Harvey Specter: I'll get the thumbtacks. 
Donna Paulsen: Two dozen? 
Harvey Specter: Three dozen. 
Donna Paulsen: Ooh, going for the record. 




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий