вторник, 16 апреля 2013 г.

The Phantom of the Marathon


They say be careful what you wish for, it might come true, but no one really points out that your wish should carefully  be thought of.
All my concerns about Cosmofest 2013 were to get there in time, ‘cause it’s almost an hour trip by train and highway high-speed driving through Moscow.
I’ve asked all the odds to occur as a help only in the way of my wish to be in time.
And we were in time. People were greeting each other, making acquaintances, dressing in the style of universe and nothing really interesting was going on at the moment.
As we woke up late, our breakfast was never a question, so we’ve asked how much time to we have till the bike marathon and having more than 30 min ahead we left for the coffee.
And with that decision we actually finalized our participation in this event, ‘cause when we were back – everyone left. We were late for the startJ
No doubt our pride wouldn’t let us to quit that easily, o we’ve chased the phantom of the marathon for half an hour just through the city, going on intuition, ‘cause our late morning wake up actually advanced our rush – and we forgot the Marathon detailed map as well.
As there were no signs of any other participants, we just took our time and enjoyed our ride. Actually, my hubs did enjoy it, while I was mixing my adrenalin with my patience. Can you imagine being on the bike in a highway for the first time? f Lots o gas from flying nearby carsJ
After all, it was an amazing experience, which has made its way through my veins. So I’m in it now.
Still more speed to conquer and more km to gain on boardJ
P.S. By the way – as per total – we’ve had around 50 km of bike ride – that is a lot of the huge of the ever I have doneJ














Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий