суббота, 1 декабря 2012 г.

Home inspection

We've been asked to do 5 sketches per day at my Drawing classes.
I can't barely wait to see what people have in their homes, 'cause you ain't gonna go outside on -3C to draw smth at this period of year:)
That will look like we'll be invited to everyone's home to see what souvenirs they have from far away countries and what kitchen appliances they hold:)
Looks like a perfect plan for a robbery though...Never say I didn't warn you!
In the meantime I've almost passed the *nevergettingoutofmyflat* moment and I do can travel by myself through the City. And you know what, Moscow will not stop suddenly just to stare at me looking my way out on a street or a metro station:) That's a relief...
I'm invisible...
And pretty... in my new red jacket...but still invisible:)
That rocks!!
My first hommies':)
My company while waiting for a train:)
What a couple:)
The Last of Mohicans:)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий