четверг, 23 февраля 2012 г.

Filippo and his passion:)

 My brother is an Inter fan also:) So I've got this story from him. I like the boy's devotement and I think it is great that he was appreciated:)

Filippo, a 9-year-old Inter fan, was tired of his favorite club losing, so when he attended Saturday's match against Bologna, he brought a sign with a polite personal appeal written on it. "Can you win? Otherwise I'll get teased at school. Thanks. Filippo," his sign read in Inter's black and blue colors with an arrow pointing down to himself so they would know exactly who was asking.
In the end, Filippo's attempt to avoid a bit of teasing was in vain as Inter lost 3-0 to lowly Bologna at the San Siro for the first time since 1998 -- their third straight Serie A loss and third straight match without even scoring a goal. After the match, Inter tried to make it up to Filippo by inviting him to their training ground for a special gift.
From Football Italia:
He received his own personalised shirt from captain Javier Zanetti and President Massimo Moratti personally called the boy's family to organise the special trip.
"I won't change team, as I remain an Inter fan," Filippo told Telelombardia. "When we won the Treble, I was the one who wound up my friends. Now I can walk around with my head held high.
"I hope the banner I showed against Bologna is the last I will have to hold up…"

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий