среда, 10 октября 2012 г.

Popenchi children

I thought that would be a major challenge in my life... But it wasn't. Maybe I'm coldhearted from now on or just careless, but I was not moved. I liked to play with children, to talk to them, but that was only with those who were coming voluntary near me and eager to participate. I didn't like the atmosphere of a jail and that angry look in their eyes make me realize that it's not a happy place to be. I cannot deny the pettiness of the situation but I am there where the hope is. And here it was almost missing...
Empowered:)
Homeless Huckleberry Finn
Everyone needs somebody to love:)
Smilysh:)
Friends
Popenchi's gang
Remember me?

It's me:)
Don't leave
Waiting...
Last pic of the day:)
P.S. Thank's to all of you, who could share a little bit of something for all of these children.It's always a great cause!!!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий